Become an Ally
Are you a privacy advocate? An activist? A thought leader?
Help us spread the word about the importance of choosing privacy. Here’s how can you get involved.
Become a Citizen Activist:
- Encourage your friends to join the fight for privacy.
- Contact your local library to find out how you can participate in Choose Privacy Week.
- Add a badge or banner to your website.
Take the Lead as a Participating Library:
- Celebrate Choose Privacy Week on May 1-7! Or consider finding a different day, week, month, or other time that works best for your library to focus on privacy issues.
- Order materials for Choose Privacy Week from the ALA Store. We have great display and giveaway items, plus a Resource Guide full of activities and events to get you started.
- Add a badge or banner to your library’s blog, social networking space, or website.
- Convene and host a community discussion on privacy. Download materials for moderators and participants.