Participate in Choose Privacy Week by hosting events and activities to raise awareness and engage library users on privacy issues.
Privacy programs are very popular and can be held any time of the year.
- Civic Engagement
- Tools for libraries to moderate community discussions on privacy including downloadable guides for hosting a community forum.
- Programming in a Box
- Activities, events, and other suggestions for educating and engaging library users on privacy issues including downloadable guides for conducting privacy programs.
- Promotional Materials & Handouts
- Purchase promotional materials or download free handouts.
- Video Gallery
- Feature Choose Privacy Week documentaries during an event or embed them on your website or social media.
- Web Banners & Icons
- Add banners and icons to your library’s website or social media.
Check out the Resources section of this website for information on how libraries can protect the privacy of online users.